The GeoSonic Group are pleased to be able to confirm the acquisition of CoFor Drilling from the French company, Entrepose.
CoFoR offer a range of drilling services and operate in a variety of special drilling applications through its fleet of special equipment:
• Deep geological and geotechnical exploration for public works, construction, underground storage
• Deep hydrogeological exploration for water research, pumping tests, water well installation, piezometers installation
• Ground investigation for environmental purposes
• Mineral exploration for mines and quarries
• Sonic drilling capabilities
• Special work
The quality of CoFor services is based on:
• Experienced and efficient team highly skilled for the use of different drilling technologies in many different geological conditions
• Rigorous logistics
• Equipment capable of adapting to extremely changeable conditions (underground and surface drilling, vertical / horizontal / angle holes, heli-portable drill rigs for difficult access,track / truck-mounted rigs, sonic drilling)
© Mulraney Group Ltd.